Competition entries and subject to the following terms & conditions:
- The submission concerns an activity that has been initiated and sustained at any university within Europe, including projects that might involve collaboration with institutions outside the EU.
- All entries must be submitted in English, but there will the opportunity to upload additional materials that can be in any language.
- The competition will be open to anyone from any university across Europe. Awards will be made to institutions, or units within particular institutions, rather than to individuals.
- All eligible entries will be made public and this will then form a permanent online repository of good practice in outreach.
- The supporting letter from the host institution should be from an appropriate person within the senior management of the department or university. For example, a departmental chair, the vice-rector or pro-vice chancellor responsible for such activity, or equivalent
- Any individual or group from any university in Europe may submit an entry. The case must have been already initiated or carried out, not an idea to be implemented in the future.
- The Judges’ decision is final.